Saturday, September 1, 2007

la casa nueva

by the way i dont know why im obsessed with the spanish language recently, but ever since Colombia i have been. I was allmost fluent there, or so i thought. Of course they are known for the most bastardized corruption of castillian on earth, but hey, they play tejo and jesus, that game is mint.

My new place is awesome. also, ive never worked so hard in my life. This weekend we're going to NH to see dad's new digs in Jackson. Should be good times.

In heavier news, gonzales stepped DOWN. finaly. I mean, if you are going to lie to me, lie to me. Im fucking USED TO IT. but dont sit there and pretend like you dont "recall". Fuck you. I dont recall voting for your ass. Oh thats right, you were apointed. How is it that public officials are appointed, anyway? bullshit. I have an idea that woul dmake government, if its really necessary, actually work, and here it is in one word:

DRAFT.

not a military draft, because i am too thick blooded for canada and to pretty for jail. Im talking about a governance draft. It works on my theory that anyone who would run for office is fundamentaly unfit to serve. Think about the president. Why would someone spend 30,000,000 dollars to get a job that pays less than 100,000 per anum? um, because they are about to pull some crooked assed zero sum game and walk away allot richer while all the eggs in tehir omlet get broken and run down the side of the stove, thats why. I think it would be allot better if we drafted our officials, starting with cops and all the way up to the president.

But Mr. Conklin, you say, "what if an idiot got drafted and led us into a war and bankrupted the nation so badly that everyone would loose thier houses?"

Yep. The prosecution fucking rests. Im allways right about these things, im tellin ya.

1 comment:

Jess said...

haha! I like that idea