Monday, February 25, 2008

I was sick, too

just now getting over it. One week of sick. Coughing up horrible things. Having more hot flashes than your highschool lunchlady. shity, shity. And now it looks like Katelyn has it, too. And Weathers, she got it as well. Cobb is next. Then, it will probably come back around to me again.

What else? Oh, my "boss" got fired today. Hilarious. Just Friday I was saying that it was only a matter of time...

Anything else? Hmmm. I was watching the History Channel the other day (weird, right?) and they have a great new program called History of the Joke. Its hosted by Lewis Black and its pretty awesome. Anyway, they told this one joke that was awesome.

q: Why couldnt Hellen Keller drive a car?
a: she was a woman.

fucking brilliant, man.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm starting to feel better too...finally! Why won't the spring just come already??!!!